Shipping & Return Policy
Painless Performance accepts orders that are to be shipped only in the United States. Orders delivered in the US cannot be sent to a PO Box, APO or AFO address.
Shipping and Freight Charges:
Freight ‐ Freight is charged at standard UPS rates.
The shipping costs shown in the shopping cart are estimates only, and may vary slightly when actual order is weighed and processed.
Process Time and Delivery:
Orders are processed within 24 hours during normal business hours. Most orders placed before 12pm Central Standard Time (CST) shall ship the same business day provided the part is in stock. Orders placed for parts in stock after 12pm (CST) ship the following business day.
Please contact the Sales department for estimated ship times of items not currently in stock.
Orders placed with differing billing and shipping address are subject to a five business day hold before shipping.
Painless Performance Sales Department Hours of Operation:
Monday ‐ Thursday 8:00am ‐ 5:00pm CST
Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm CST
817-244-6212 opt 2 or 888-350-6588 opt 2
Orders may be canceled before shipment by contacting our customer service department at 817-244-6212 or 888-350-6588. Our orders usually ship within a day therefore you must call as soon as possible to cancel the order before it is shipped. Please do not request cancellations by e-mail or fax.
All orders will receive a tracking number shipped via UPS. This information will be sent to the email address supplied to Painless Performance by the customer at the time of the order. It will be emailed the day the order is shipped but only if a customer email is provided.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Painless Performance product. For products, presenting signs of shipping damage or if you feel your order arrived with a manufacture defect, please contact our Customer Service Department at (817) 244‐6212 or 888-350-6588. You will be assigned a Returned Material Authorization Number (RMA) and a call tag.
For new returns, the product has to be unused and in its original packaging. Exchanges or refunds made after 30 days will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. If you purchased your Painless Performance product directly from Painless, you will return it to Painless. If you purchased your product from an authorized dealer, your returns should be made to your dealer, not to Painless Performance directly. Painless Performance cannot accept returns on discontinued and/or non-stocking items.
The following steps will ensure a smooth return:
- Find your original invoice that came with the product.
- Contact our Customer Service Department at (817) 244‐6212 or 888-350-6588 for proper return procedures and to obtain an RMA number.
- Re‐pack the items securely in the original packaging, include a copy of your original receipt and apply a shipping label (to the return address below) and your return address.
- Ensure the package clearly displays your RMA number.
- New returns & exchanges must ship prepaid via USPS w/ Delivery Confirmation, FedEx Ground, or UPS. Please retain your tracking number. If your item is confirmed to be damaged, or of a manufacturing defect, a UPS call tag will be given.
- Upon receipt of your return, and verification of all required documentation, a credit will be issued to the credit card number processed with the original order, less the amount of the restocking Fee. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
RMA Number – “please provide your RMA number here”
2501 Ludelle St
Fort Worth, Texas 76105